If you're making a trip to the Choice City, then you have to take time from all your outdoor adventuring to sit down, order a beer and feast on the great food FOCO ha to offer. Here is a list in no particular order of some of the best spots in town that you gotta try!
1. The Waltzing Kangaroo: Offers authentic Australian meat pies and homemade desserts. Don't forget to order a side of mushy peas or an Aussie ginger beer. They also have great salads and a small espresso bar.
2. Music City Hot Chicken: If you love fried chicken, hot heat and cold beers then this is the place for you. These guys offer Nashville inspired hot chicken with a Colorado vibe. They have great weekend brunch and a large alcholol selection.
3. Cafe de Bangkok: Authentic Thai food with a huge menu. It's honestly really hard to decide what to order, but you won't be disappointed. You have to try their Thai Iced Tea after a long day of exploring Fort Collins.
4. Black Bottle Brewery: If you are looking for a nontraditional flavored beer, then make a stop here. They offer everything from an underwater IPA called Scuba Steve (9.1%ABV) to a hazelnut coffee breakfast stout called Static Age. The food menu offers pub favorites and flatbread pizzas.
5. Cafe Vino: Beautiful wine bar/restaurant with tapas and local organic menu options. Their housemade bread is to die for! They offer wine tastings on Wednesdays and Sunday Wine Dinners. Plus, they have bottomless mimosas from 7am-3pm!
6. Odell Brewing: Book a free brewery tour in the afternoon and then enjoy the amazing patio on sunny evenings. Food trucks can be found in back starting at 11am. Food trucks vary daily. Plus, if you have your furry dog pals, they are allowed on the patio if they are leashed and friendly!
7. Krazy Karl's: This pizza is delicious and decently priced. The menu is huge and they have great deals everyday, plus you can order the pizza of the week. Its always a large specialty pizza for only $8! Pickup and delivery are both available, but expect to wait a while for delivery because they are always super busy. Its worth the wait.
8. Choice City Butcher and Deli: This place has it all. You can sit down, order a beer off their page long list and enjoy an amazing dinner. You can also stop in to order a handcut steak from one of their in house butchers. PS: they also server breakfast 7 days a week! And if you've saved room for dessert you can swing by the Chocoalte Cafe next door.
9. Rally King Brewing: Super close stop to the Solarium that offers bike in access from the Spring Creek Trail. This brewery is all about community involvement and has one numberous Taste of Fort Collins awards. All snacks served in the bar are local and beers constantly rotate in and out so you will never get bored!
10. The Colorado Room: Known for their unique sandwich sliders and poutine. Everything is local and fresh. They have a small bar, but a large drink selection. The Moscow Mule is amazing and you can sub an alchololic beverage instead of a soda with their meal combo deals.